Enviroline High Performance Linings & Coatings

  • Zeeshan Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009

      We are  dealing in the sales & services  Enviroline High Performance Coatings & Linings in Saudi Arabia.

      We have Chemical Resistant Linings, Heat Resistant Coatings, Concrete Primers, Acid Resistant Linings, etc. which may be of your interest.

      On your request I can send you the chemical resistance table which includes a list of various chemicals the specific linings are resistant to and what are its effects.

      We operate our sales & services from Al-Khobar. Below is a brief introduction of the product.

      Enviroline Corrosion Solution

      Since the 1950’s, Enviroline technology has provided high performance and environmentally friendly corrosion solutions to steel and concrete structures. As a leader in epoxy novolac technology, Enviroline’s environmentally friendly products provide long term durability as well as corrosion, high temperature and chemical resistance for a variety of aggressive applications. With a single coat, fast cure, ultra-low VOC application. Enviroline is the most reliable and cost effective choice for tank & pipe owners seeking long term corrosion solutions that won’t have a long term impact on their curent production or budget.

      The Enviroline Advantage

      The Single Coat Thick Film Advantage, Ultra-low VOC’s, Fast Application, Fast Cure, Impact & Abrasion Resistance, Chemical Resistance, Saves Money & Longetivity.

      For more information and datasheets please contact us or visit www.envirolinegroup.com

      Feel free to contact us for more details.

      Looking forward have business with your company.

      Best Regards;

      Zeeshan Ahmed Khan

      Sales Engineer

      Saudi Ceratech

      P.O.Box 2117, Al Khobar, 31952, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

      Telephone       : +966 3 8821055 Ext. 262

      Mobile              : +966 507815210

      Facsimile          : +966 3 8876357

      Email                : zeeshan.ahmed@...

      Website           : http://www.amps-wll.com