Investor's needed, contact on oil & gas .

  • gab4ever20
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      A. We the NEWLIFE INTERWORLD ASSOCIATES based in Japan ,seeks any company hand in Joint-Venture in oil & gas business.
      We will also like to partiner with any real company inorder to proverd to us investor company's who can invest in opening a new Oil & Gas tank storage here in Japan.And also start filling station stand business in Japan.We have a direct contact in Russia refinery where we can import direct to Japan.

      B. We also want company's to be one of the investor company's that will corporate with us to invest in starting a new farm project in Africa for Crude palm oil refinery, which can be used to produce bia diesel for export to the whole world.So it will enable us to produce at list 50,000metron tonnes per months for export.

      C.We can sell / supply the below product based on long team business, The price - Platts minus Discount (it is discussed between the Buyer and the Supplier at a stage of the coordination of the contract).We supply according to your quality specifications, and the specification is quaranteed & will be tested by SGS / SAYBOLT or according to your company requirement test.100% assured.
      1. Russian standard Mazut 10585-75,Is a different refinery.
      2. While natural gas, stable gas condensate and LPG is also from another different refinery , all the origin is Russia federation.

      D. We can also supply bitumen.

      Please let only the real company contact us with their company full letter head.

      Needs :We are also in need of D2 low sulphur 10 ppm , So let only refinery or refinery shareholder contact us on this product supply.

      Waits for your urgent reply.

      Yours faithfully,
      Simeon Chizor Stephen .

      C.E.O.