Here is Our 2009 Women And Men Leather Shoe Collection

  • Muhammed Batu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      Dear Sir or Madam;

        We would like to inform you that; we have prepared Our "2009 Women and Men Leather Shoe Collection"

      Please click the link below to see our collection;

      Women Collection

      Men Collection

      If anybody interest in some of our models; we will be very happy to work together..

      Best regards...

      MODASSO FOOTWEAR COMPANY

      Muhammed YAHSI
      General Manager

      FACTORY : M.Akif Mah. Asik Veysel Cad. Kýlavuz Sok. No:5 Kat :2 Ýkitelli/ISTANBUL, TURKEY
      WHOLE SALE STORE 1 : Tatlý Kuyu Sok. No: 36 Beyazýt/ ISTANBUL
      WHOLE SALE STORE 2 : RIDGE KOSTANTINOS GOUN AND PARTNERS SHOE AND LEATHER MANUFACTURES SALE FLEMING 5.P FALIRO ATHENS / GREECE
      WHOLE SALE STORE 3 : Deira / Dubai / UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

      Tel :  +90 212 549 71 71
      Fax : +90 212 549 71 17
      MOBILE: +90 532 433 00 45
      Web : www.modasso.com