  • herbaltherapist@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
      Ramadan Kareem

      Sincerely,

      Raif Emini, Herbal Therapist
      www.Mjekimi.com
    • Humaira Shaikh
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
        Kind attn. : Import Dept.

        Dear Sir,

        We came to know about you through internet that you are one of the leading importer of Decorative Laminated Sheets / Compact Laminates / High Pressure Laminates and are interested in purchase of the same.

        We wish to introduce ourselves as one of the leading mfr. exporter of decorative laminated sheets manufacturing sizes 1220 x 2440mm, 1245 x 2465mm, 1300 x 2800mm, & 1300 x 3050mm, 1525 x 2745mm & 1525 x 3050mm thickness from 0.5mm to 25mm alongwith our other product MDF & Laminated Particle Board in the size of 8’ x 4’, 8’ x 6’ & 9’ x 6’ in various thicknesses.

        Our products are an ISO9001-2000 accredited by Govt. of India and Conform closely to American Standards-Ld3 1985, European DIN Standard & ISI 2046-1969.

        We are exporting our products to Middle East ,   Israel , Iran , Kuwait , Saudi Arabia , Hongkong , Thailand , Singapore , Taiwan , USA , U.K. , South Africa & many other countries & are well accepted globally since last 17 years.

        Kindly let us know your interest in the above products to enable us to make a specific offer.

        On receipt of your reply we shall arrange to send the samples for your evaluation.

        If you have any question, please feel free to contact us for any further clarification / assistance.

        Looking forward to hear from you soon on decentlam@...

        We remain,

        With Best Regards,
        Khusboo(Ms.)
        0091-9825028347
        www.heritagesurfaces.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008

          Dear Brother Raif,

          Thank you for the email that you have send to me.

          Ramdan Kareem to you and your family.

          Awaiting your prompt reply

          Warm Regards

          Merchant A Naeem

          G.S.M + 91 9821158058

          To get offers from us send us an email on  Eagle_Trading_Company-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          International Trade | Aviation | Project Funding | Entertainment | I.T | Breweries | Tobacco | Cold Storage Plants | Transformers| Resorts & Malls | Mineral & Ores | Automobile components   | Dore Gold Bars & Rough Diamonds | Cement | Timber | Ferrous & Non Ferrous Metal Scrap , Plastic and Paper Scrap |

          Disclaimer

          This E-mail expresses the views of the sender and not necessarily the views of Merchant Group of Companies. The content does not constitute a commitment by Merchant Group of Companies except where provided  for in a written agreement between you and Merchant Group of Companies
          The E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient at the E-mail address to which it has been addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete any copies of this message.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2009

          Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 7:09 PM

          Dear Sir/Madam,

          We are a UK based trading group that engaged in the marketing and sales of solid fuels, soft fuels (base oils & bitumen), iron and steel products (prime, over-rolling, and secondary), tin plates, pipes and tubes, titanium steel, non-ferrous metals (stainless, aluminium, nickel, titanium, magnesium, tin alloy ingots and silicon carbide), iron powder and ferro alloys to the global audiences.

          We are also in position to offer to sell/buy minerals (bauxite, clinkers, gypsum, fluorspars, rock phosphates, chrome ores), chemicals and industrials raw materials (soda ash, caustic soda, aluminium sulphate, aluminium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, sulphuric acids, chlorine, agro chemicals etc), slack wax, petroleum jelly, paraffin, glycerine, tallow, crude palm oils, crude coconut oils, crude sunflower oils, crude rape seed oil, crude soya bean oil, crude cotton oils, crude fish oil, wheat flour, barley (European only), halaal chicken, MDF, plywood, particle board, hides and skins, yarns etc. through our sister companies in Sweden, UAE, Singapore and India.

          Payments: Irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit, though we can consider a-90 DP in an extremely circumstances.

          Plse, free to contacts us in case you have a question about our products and services.
          Best regards.

          SORWABUCO LTD
          LONDON/UK
          Tel: 00442083207900