go ahead together

  • wangbeijie0223
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2008
      Dear Sir,
      We are trading in many kinds of Granite and marble for more ten years.
      We can give you high quality products with low price (For example: Our
      black Galaxy with lowest price in china, Because We have company and
      mine in India). I wish establish cooperate relationship with you. For
      example consigment agency and so on.
      I have enclosed five pictures for you.
      Pls Visit : http://sunhelp-stone.com/. Learn more.
      IF you interest or have any problem please contact me¡£
      MSN£º Wangbeijie0223@...
      E-MAIL: Xiangmengstone@...
      wangbeijie0223@...
      Sincerely,