More about: We supply live Sheep, Goat and Lamb from Spain

  • Natacha Guimaraes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Dear Sir

      Thank you very much for your email

      The live sheep that we offer is named Sheep Manchega, is a high quality sheep, with a very good quality of meat.

      We have for meat proporse (old sheep) and for breeding proporse (young sheep)

      The price is 0,915 euros each kilo EX-Spain, for a minimum request of 20MT . If you wish bigger quantities, the price will be negociate.

      We can also offer other brands of sheeps, much more econmical. If you wish, you tell me your price idea and we can inform you about the animal that we can offer at your reference price.

      Please visit our site to see some photos of our sheeps, and also other cattle and products that we can offer. The site is: http://www.jvnonline.com ( you should look in Stock)

      Thank you very much for your attention
      Best regards
      Natacha Guimaraes
      Skype: natacha116 (Portugal, Lisbon)
      De: Natacha Guimaraes <natachasamami@...>
      Asunto: [The Saudi Network] We supply live Sheep, Goat and Lamb from Spain
      Para: the-saudi-network@yahoogroups.com
      Fecha: viernes, 1 agosto, 2008 1:55

      JVN/JUVANAlimitada Group is established in: Angola, Mauritania, Portugal & Poland

      Our business covers a wide range, including: Airline Business, General Trading, Construction. ..

      We supply a very high quality of Sheep, Lamb and Goat from Spain. We are able to supply as much as the buyer need.

      You can inform about us and our other products in our site: http://www.jvnonlin e.com
      We are offering our services.
      Best regards
      Natacha Guimaraes