Wet Tissue For Multi Applications, Cotton Products

  • hopeterfun
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Dear Sir,

      We are the sales representating office for a specialized wet tissue
      factory in China. We deal with multi applications as below :

      (A) Functions

      1. Baby Series
      2. Daily Series (Cleaning, Refreshing, School Wipes)
      3. Functional Series (Deodorant & Freshness Wipes, Anti-Mosquito
      Wipes, Lens Cleaning Wipes, Sunless Tanning Wipes, Leather & Shoe
      Wipes, Floor Wipes)
      4. Private Series (Feminine Intimate Wipes, Personal Toilet Wipes)
      5. Beauty Series (Hand & Face Wipes, Facial Cleansing Wipes, Nail
      Polish Remover Pad, Make Up Remover Wipes)
      6. Pet Series (Pet Wipes)
      7. Non-Personal Series (Bathroom Wipes, Antibacterial
      Wipes,Electronics Wipes, Furniture Wipes,Glass Wipes, Kitchen Wipes,
      Auto Wipes)

      (B) Normal Specification

      Materials Used For Wet Wipes :

      Spunlace (SP)
      Es Non-woven (ES)
      Air Laid (AL)
      Thermobond (TB)
      Crepe Paper (CP)

      Materials Of Flow Pack :

      PET/PE, PET/FOIL/PE

      Size Of Wet Wipes : Allowance : +/-10mm

      1. 150 x 200mm
      2. 140 x 210mm
      3. 180 x 200mm
      4. 170 x 210mm
      5. 140 x 200mm
      6. 130 x 160mm
      7. 203 x 254mm
      8. 200 x 300mm
      9. 80 x 200mm
      10. 120 x 210mm
      11. 170 x 200mm

      (C) OEM / ODM Are Welcome

      (D) Fragance
      According to the buyer's requirements.

      (E) Cotton Products
      The factory also supply Cotton Pads, Cotton Balls, Cotton Buds,
      Cotton Pleats & Cotton Rolls in various packaging of polybag, soft
      drum, blister card, hard drum, PP drum, Paper drum, Mix.

      I need a reliable long term distributor to sell these products in
      Middle East countries. Interested parties, please write to me for
      further business development.

      Thanks

      Sebastian Ngan
      Diversified Trades & Distribution Pte Ltd, Singapore.