Nirisha Optics

  • Sanjay Sanghvi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      HomeAbout Us Product Order Now !! Contact UsInquiry

      .:: Home ::.
      Nirisha Optics was started in 1993 as a Distributor for lenses in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat by Mr. Sanjay Sanghavi. He was the first generation of entrepreneur with ten years of working experience in optical industry, later he was joined by his brother Mr. Nikunj Sanghavi, who is qualified as Mechanical Engineer.  More...
      .:: About Us ::.
      We create finest lens that is equal to any branded lenses. We are applying strict quality control norms, whereby we make lens as thin as possible. We have expertise skills and knowledge by which we can tell our customer about the thickness of lens before fitting it into frame.  More...
       .:: Products ::.

      Single vision lenses are intended to correct for one of the two common types of refractive error – nearsig- htedness or farsighte - dness. More...

      The near area is made wider. Suitable for office workers, housewives or sedentary persons. More...

      Polarized lenses are used in sunglasses to reduce glare from reflective surfaces such as the surface of a lake or the hood of a car. More...

      A pure mirror lens coating applied to the outside of a lens helps to deflect reflected light from entering the eye. More...

       .:: Contact Us ::.
      Nirisha Optics Pvt. Ltd.
      106, Panlee Complex,
      Nr. Mithakhali Six Cross Road,
      Opp. Sardar Patel Sewa Samaj,
      Navrangpura,
      Ahmedabad - 380 001.
      Ph :+91-079-26420969, 30027576
      Fax :+91-079-30027576
      Mobile :+91-98240 77520, 9824002127
      Email :nirishoptics@...
       nirishaoptic@...

      Note - This mail is not send unsolicited to you. It is send because your name was found on one of our website or one of our group’s website or on internet. If you do not wish to receive further mails from us then please forward this email with subject: UNSUBSCRIBE. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

      Nirisha Optics Pvt.Ltd @ 2007.
      Design & Developed By Linc7

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here