Finest Wholesale Urban Wear

  • Maria Clara
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 11:39 PM
      March down any street in Urban America—or Suburbia, For that subject—and you’re bound to see toddlers, teens, seniors and those in between sporting logos of the hottest urban wear designers today. Seven Wholesale made everything simpler for you to be an element of the Urban Market. Simply visit www.sevenwholesale.com for wholesale urban wear prices, then you’ll see some of those making big clothing waves on Seventh Avenue as well as on 125th Street in Harlem, brands such as  PHAT FARM, SEAN JOHN, MAKAVELI, SNOOP DOGG, ROCAWEAR, COOGI, ORIGINAL CASCADE, HYPNOTIC, and SOUTHPOLE for street wear. STEVEMADDEN, LEI, SEVEN7, ROCAWEAR, MUDD, MAKAVELI LADIES, APPLE BOTTOMS, 9.8 JEANS for women’s clothing.  ROCAWEAR, GUNIT, ECKO, PHAT FARM, SEAN JOHN KIDS and ENYCE for kids wear. These designers have an ear to the street and know precisely what customers want and desire: innovative, stylish fashions. Just dial our Toll free number (1 888 373 7726) or you may reach us through our local number (213 748 9469).
        Consequently, the biggest growth in the fashion industry among blacks is in the urban market, and the powerhouse labels are attracting attention from corporate America . So, what are you waiting for grab your self one of these wholesale urban wear.
        Seven Wholesale Company is a worldwide distributor of 1st quality off-price wholesale urban wear and designer apparel. We feature mens, ladies & childrens brand name urban style clothes at below wholesale prices along with low minimum order requirements. You may Email us through our sales account: sales@... or you may also check your order status by logging in our order@... version.