Itroduction

  • Mohamed Hammam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2006

      Dear Sir - Madam

      Greetings From Egymar - Egypt

                WE TAKE AN OPPORTUNITY TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES AS A WELL REPUTED SHIPPING,FREIGHT FORWARDING CONSOLIDATION AND CUSTOM AGENCY HOUSE WITH LOGISTIC SERVICE BEING MANAGED BY A GROUP HIGHLY EXPERIENCED MARINE PROFESSIONALS.

              Egymar Agencies Co provides all services of port agent for any kind of vessels.

              Egymar Agencies Co , was established as an exclusive shipping agency in Egypt in 1997, During the last 9 years, we were able to acquire a reputable position in the local, Egyptian and worldwide shipping markets, which enabled us to gain the confidence of many well known shipping Companies, having reached a turnover of 140 calls during the last three consecutive years.

              As from 2004 we have extended our associated offices to all Egyptian ports.

              WE ARE VERY MUCH INTERESTED TO DEVELOP OUR NETWORK WITH YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION OUR MARKETING ARRANGEMENT ARE QUITE EFFICIENT AND WE HOPE THAT IF WE GET A GOOD COUNTER PART LIKE YOU.  IT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED IF KINDLY PROVIDE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH YOUR ESTABLISHED ORGANISATION.

              We invite to cooperation all Trading Export Import Companies, and we are glad to offer you the following services:

      o                         Booking All Vessels Type Required To Your Sea or Ocean shipments

                                                   performance of all formalities established by laws of  Egypt and instructions of port authorities for vessels in any port of Egypt ;

      o                                          customs clearing of all kinds of cargoes and supply;

      o                                         issue of all necessary documentation;

      o                                          protection of legitimate rights of Ship owners and Charters;

      o                                          performance of personal errands of the Ship owners and the captain.

      Chartering / Shipbroking :

              Our Chartering department has successfully grown and today the department employs highly skilled brokers concentrating on:

        Steel, Wood , marble , machinery , equipment , cement , fertilizer and Bulk Cargos. We are acting worldwide, h'ever specialized on black sea ,  Med sea , middle east , gulf area , Africa , south asia as well  all destinations .

      Ships management

                By means of professional expertise, client-orientated initiatives and dedicated and consistent service/dialogue, our main objective is to offer added value to our clients around the globe and give them a positive and beneficial experience by doing business with Egymar Agencies Co.

              Our chartering department furthermore offers a dedicated Post Fixture service and consequently a number of our clients have out sourced their operational tasks to us
      .

              We are active on worldwide basis on behalf of an extensive group of Charterer and Shipowners. We provide a deep knowledge and experience to our clients. We follow strict rules of ethics and give a complete service, which includes market appraisal, accurate and skillful negotiating techniques and reliable attention to post fixture matters.

              With our contacts to first class ship owners and managers worldwide, we can cover needs of tonnage from vessels of 5 00 dwt size for our regional trade up-to panamax tonnage on worldwide basis .

      Our chartering department can provide

          special services for fixing cargoes and vessels on exclusive and competitive basis as we control

         the projects of cargos with destinations like :

        Black Sea , Syria - Lebanon and all Arab countries -

        Iranian, Indian ports - med sea - north sea – south Asia - africa

        and over the worl dwide destinations

      We Hope to hear from you soon, Thanking you in advance for your support and co-operation .

       Truly Yours,

       Mohamed Hammam

       Egymar Agencies Co

      Head office El gomhuria Street - Post Building    Office 26

      Tel.: +20 66 3358315
      Fax: +20 66 3358315

      Mobile : +20 10 2881110

      Contact us on....