supply batik meterials

  • melor7979
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
      Dear Sir /Madam,
      Good day to you
      Our company supply Batik meterials for making women's attire and mens'
      shirt. Please contact me for more information
      Thank you
    • Abdul Mohsin Hegazy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006

        Dear Sir,

        It gives me great pleasure to inform you about the International Risk and Wellness Conference and Exhibition which will be held in Johannesburg South Africa from 19 - 21 September 2006.  Details on all conference information will be found on t he following link:  http://www.ighgroup.com/sites/Africa/navigate_riskwell.htm

        Should you be interested in attending the conference, the South African Consulate in Jeddah or the South African Embassy in Riyadh will be happy to facilitate your entry visa to South Africa and assist you wherever needed.

        Should you need any further information or assistance, please feel free to let me know.

        Kind regards

        Abdul Mohsin Hegazy

        Marketing Officer

        South African Consulate

        Jeddah , Saudi Arabia

        Tel: (+966 2) 6065967 / 6060299 / 6062850

        Fax: (+966 2) 692 7712

        Mobile : (+966) 505658611

        E-mail: trade@...

        E-mail: ahegazy@...