Korean Car Bus and Truck Parts

  • kevinpark22
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:18 AM
      Dear Purchasing Agent,

      Our company is a second-generation wholesale parts supplier of Korean
      car and commercial vehicle parts with over 40 years of experience.
      By taking advantage of the Internet we are currently expanding our
      wholesale operations beyond the domestic Korean market. We are
      looking for overseas distributors interested in a steady source of
      new OEM replacement parts for Korean automotive and commercial
      vehicles.

      We have an extensive network of contacts in the manufacturing sector
      and we are able to provide hard to find OEM parts at substance
      savings.

      For more information please visit our homepage at
      www.koreacarparts.com

      Kevin Park
      Internet Sales Coordinator