<<<Need Importer for our products >>>

  • UFT
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:44 AM

        Dear Sir / Madam ....
        We feel glad to inform you regarding our offer for "Organic Fertilizer". We have developed our products in different countries. And we got most success. And now we are going to introduce you with new products like;

      - Organic Fertilizer (our Leading Product)
      - Castor Oil,
      - Castor Seed Cake,
      - Neem Oil,
      - Neem Seed Cake,
      - Neem Powder,
      - Sea Weed Extract,
      - Cotton Seed Cake (Animal Feed),
      - Coco-peat (Soil Medium),
      - Coconut Oil,
      - Coconut Cake,
      - Bird Feed

      We hope above mentioned products will get huge market in short period of time, we need your co-operation & support on this regards.

      If you are interested in any of the listed product above, we sure, you will be satisfied with our service & quality.
      Our key features are Reliability, Service & Quality
      Hope for our long-term business relationship ever.
      Your sooner reply is highly appreciated.
      Thank you.

      Best regards;
        (Mr Vignesh Parmar)
      Partner,