Biggest Exhibition Event for the Women of Saudi Arabia

  • mianngc
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      To Our Prospect Client for Advertisement:

      Greetings from Al-Rammah International Company for the New Hejri
      Year!

      We are inviting your company to participate on our upcoming event
      featuring The Role of Saudi Women in the Kingdoms Globalization
      in cooperation with the Kingdom's Chamber of Commerce (Female
      Division) through advertising your company on our table screen
      projectors. The exhibition will showcase various business
      establishments from small scale to large scale featuring activities
      such as buy and sell to rendering of services (please see Scope of
      Products/Services for Endorsement on Page 2), directly owned or can
      be managed by the women of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Women
      worldwide are welcome to join the exhibition. Details of the event
      are as follows:

      Venue: Seef Exhibition Hall
      Location: next to Fouad Center, Corniche Al Khobar
      Date: March 27, 2006 to March 31, 2006
      or 27/02/1427 to 01/03/1427
      Days and Times:
      Saturday thru Thursday 9a.m. to 12p.m. (morning time)
      4p.m. to 11p.m. (evening time)
      Friday 3p.m. to 11p.m. (evening time)

      The Exhibition consists of 100 business booths and the venue can
      accommodate at the most 2,500 visitors per day. It will be known as
      the biggest exhibition event for women in the history of the Eastern
      Province as well as in the whole Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with
      maximum expected visitors of 10,000 women from all over the world
      during the whole exhibition period. Around 6,000 invitation cards
      and 25,000 flyers are already being distributed all over the Kingdom
      of Saudi Arabia including countries in the Gulf region and
      enthusiast nations in witnessing the Saudifs globalization.

      There are four (4) table screens that will be used to advertise your
      company details with your product image, if available, and other
      related information to our daily visitors during the 5-day event.
      Two (2) table screens will be set up in the main entrance hall and
      two (2) table screens in the major lobbies. The advertisement fee
      varies on the number of spots per day (please see Prices for the Ads
      on Page 3.) This is a great chance to introduce your company to all
      our spectators and customers or to remind them of their continuous
      patronage of your products and/or services. It will surely give way
      for the growth and success of your company for we have the best
      market to offer you in this event, the female consumers. Women do
      most of the shopping, love to try new products or services that are
      readily available and most of the time can remember the brand name
      or company name which they have proven are best offered to them in
      the market and that can be your product/s or service/s.

      Join us in giving the Saudi women a chance to prove that they have
      talents and skills competitive enough to participate in the national
      and international business society. This is one way of being in one
      with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia upon having been granted the
      membership in the World Trade Organization (WTO) will help cope up
      with the corporate giants of the world. We are asking for your
      support in this event and to believe with us that Saudi women can be
      a big part of the success of the society today, tomorrow and in the
      future.

      May Allah bless us all!

      Al-Anoud Tawfiq Al-Rammah Hana Al-Zuhair
      Manager, Exhibition Arrangement Dept. Director, Female Division
      Al-Rammah International Company KSA Chamber of Commerce

      -------------------------------------page 2--------------------------

      SCOPE OF THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE ENDORSERS:

      -Jewelries
      -Fashionable Clothing and Accessories
      -Bags and Shoes
      -Abaia
      -Gowns for Special Occasions
      -Lingerie
      -Cosmetics, Lotions and Perfumes
      -Healthcare Products
      -Dietary and Healthy Food Supplements
      -Food Products
      -Flower Arrangement and Decors
      -House Accessories
      -Household and silver utensils
      -Furniture
      -Electronics
      -Food Chains
      -Restaurants and Coffee Shops
      -Hotels and Resorts
      -Salons and Spas
      -Dance, Aerobics or Gym Sessions
      -Hospitals and Clinics
      -Banks (Ladies Section)
      -Insurance Companies
      -Universities, Institutes and Academies
      -Magazines and Newspapers
      -Travel and Tourist Agencies
      -Hajj and Umrah Companies
      -Others

      ------------------------------page 3---------------------------------

      PRICE LIST FOR PRODUCT ENDORSING:

      Level A: 15 spots per day
      30 companies only
      1500 S.R per day

      Type Materials and # sec. each Spots number
      Mor. Even.
      Pre-Design Co. name + logo-10 5 10
      Product image-5
      additional per image-5
      Product description-5
      loc. Details-5
      contact person & num-5
      Voice-15
      Total-50

      Level B: 25 spots per day
      20 companies only
      2500 S.R per day

      Type Materials and # sec. each Spots number
      Mor. Even.
      Pre-Design Co. name + logo-10 5 20
      Product image-5
      additional per image-5
      Product description-5
      loc. Details-5
      contact person & num-5
      Voice-15
      Total-50

      Level C: 50 spots per day
      15 companies only
      4000 S.R per day

      Type Materials and # sec. each Spots number
      Mor. Even.
      Pre-Design Co. name + logo-10 5 45
      Product image-5
      additional per image-5
      Product description-5
      loc. Details-5
      contact person & num-5
      Voice-15
      Total-50

      --------------------------page 4-------------------------------------
      APPLICATION FORM FOR ENDORSERS ON TABLE SCREENS
      (For Office Use Only)
      SLIP NO: _________________ Date Received: ______________________
      Referred by:______________________ Cash Receipt By:_________________

      (For Client to Fill In)

      COMPANY NAME:_______________________________________________________

      BUSINESS ADDRESS:___________________________________________________

      CONTACT NUMBERS: OFFICE _____________________________
      MOBILE _____________________________
      FAX _____________________________
      E-MAIL ADDRESS:________________________________
      COMPANYfS WEBSITE: ___________________________

      LICENSE NO./COMMERCIAL RECORD: _________________________________

      BUSINESS NATURE: ________________________________________________

      PLEASE CHECK (ã) THE BOX OF YOUR CHOICE: LEVELS OF
       LEVEL A  LEVEL B  LEVEL C
      SR 1,500 per day SR 2,500 per day SR 4,000 per day
      Please email us back if you need to fill in the real application
      form so we can send it by hand or email. After filling in the form
      please return to Al-Rammah Office or by fax.

      For further details or reservation, please contact the following
      persons:

      Fatima Abujaiab
      Mobile: (+966 50) 2568088

      Al-Anoud Tawfiq Al-Rammah
      Landline: (+966 3) 8984114
      Mobile: (+966 50) 4814700
      Fax (+966 3) 8987097

      Sincerely,
      Ms. Mi-Ann Carasig
    • mianngc
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006

        To Our Prospect Client for Advertisement:

        Greetings from Al-Rammah International Company for the New Hejri Year!

        We are inviting your company to participate on our upcoming event featuring gThe Role of Saudi Women in the Kingdomfs Globalizationh in cooperation with the Kingdomfs Chamber of Commerce (Female Division) through advertising your company on our table screen projectors. The exhibition will showcase various business establishments from small scale to large scale featuring activities such as buy and sell to rendering of services (please see Scope of Products/Services for Endorsement on Page 2),  directly owned or can be managed by the women of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.  Women worldwide are welcome to join the exhibition. Details of the event are as follows:

        Date:               March 27, 2006 to March 31, 2006  or 27/02/1427 to 01/03/1427

        Days and Times:

        Saturday thru Thursday          9a.m. to 12p.m. (morning time)

                                                                    4p.m. to 11p.m. (evening time)

            Friday          3p.m. to 11p.m. (evening time)

        The Exhibition consists of 100 business booths and the venue can accommodate at the most 2,500 visitors per day.  It will be known as the biggest exhibition event for women in the history of the Eastern Province as well as in the whole Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with maximum expected visitors of 10,000 women from all over the world during the whole exhibition period.  Around 6,000 invitation cards and 25,000 flyers are already being distributed all over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia including countries in the Gulf region and enthusiast nations in witnessing the Saudifs globalization.

        There are four (4) table screens that will be used to advertise your company details with your product image, if available, and other related information to our daily visitors during the 5-day event.  Two (2) table screens will be set up in the main entrance hall and two (2) table screens in the major lobbies.  The advertisement fee varies on the number of spots per day (please see Prices for the Ads on Page 3.)  This is a great chance to introduce your company to all our spectators and customers or to remind them of their continuous patronage of your products and/or services.  It will surely give way for the growth and success of your company for we have the best market to offer you in this event, gthe female consumersh.  Women do most of the shopping, love to try new products or services that are readily available and most of the time can remember the brand name or company name which they have proven are best offered to them in the market and that can be your product/s or service/s.

        Join us in giving the Saudi women a chance to prove that they have talents and skills competitive enough to participate in the national and international business society.  This is one way of being in one with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia upon having been granted the membership in the World Trade Organization (WTO) will help cope up with the corporate giants of the world. We are asking for your support in this event and to believe with us that Saudi women can be a big part of the success of the society today, tomorrow and in the future.

        May Allah bless us all!

        Al-Anoud Tawfiq Al-Rammah                             Hana Al-Zuhair

        Manager, Exhibition Arrangement Department                      Director, Female Division

        Al-Rammah International Company                                       Saudi Arabia Chamber of Commerce

[...]

        sec.

        Spots number

        Mor.

        Even.