more business between Turkey and Saudi Arabia

  • yusuf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 3:27 AM
      Dear Madam and Sir,

      If you want to find more customers or suppliers from Turkey or worldwide as
      well, please kindly visit and register your company & products or demands at
      www.kobiturk.biz.

      This service is FREE of charge by the support of www.smesworld.biz worldwide
      in cooperation with www.machineworld.biz (for Turkey market, English to
      Turkish translation is available for FREE)..

      Once you register your products or demands, our members are informed about
      you automatically, furthermore
      we, periodically, inform the relevant companies listed in our databases and
      CoCIes in Turkey.

      However, you can contact with our sourcing & buying office at
      source@... directly for any kinds of your requests.

      We hope you benefit by our comprehensive services which are designed
      globally but focused in Turkey.

      Best Regards
      www.kobiturk.biz
      The Correct Cross Point