Virgin coconut oil, massage oil, soaps.

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005
      Hi group members,

      Cocovida Phils. Corp. is a small company in the Philippines, which
      produces one of the finest virgin coconut oils (VCO) on the market
      today.

      Described as "The healthiest oil on earth", VCO is increasing in
      popularity across the world. This is hardly surprising, given the
      nutritional and cosmetic benefits offered by this oil.

      VCO protects against numerous bacteria, fungi and viruses.
      It is a fantastic massage oil, which softens the skin and prevents
      dryness and flaking.
      It is the healthiest cooking oil.
      It is a superb hair conditioner.
      It boosts energy levels.
      It helps prevent obesity and overweight problems.
      It helps control dandruff.
      It supports tissue healing and repair.

      I could go on, but why not take a look at our website,
      www.cocovida.com.ph.
      We are offering someone the opportunity to be one of the first people
      to promote VCO in Saudi Arabia.
      Believe me, this oil will become extremely popular there soon. Why
      not be in at the beginning of something big.
      We also manufacture a superb VCO massage oil and great handmade VCO
      soap.