Panasonic WJ-NT 104

  • asfe2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Panasonic Network Interface Unit WJ-NT 104
      Stock Q'ty: 50units
      If you are ready to buy, come to us with your bid price.
      First in, first out basis.
      Payment: T/T
      Send message to our direct mail; asfe@...

      with best regards/
      Steve
    • AL-HABEEB COMMERCIAL BROKERAGE
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005

        Wednesday, February 02, 2005, 2:35:17 PM

        FILE REFERENCE:- AHCB/2/2/2005/FARAJ/1188

        MAIL REFERENCE:- The-Saudi-Network

        ITEM REFERENCE:- Gold Offer - Valid for 24 hours from today

        ---

        Dear Sir/Madam

        We hope you are well and in good health.

        We have available for immediate sale Gold bars from Belgium. Amount is 10 ton per day for 30 days plus rolls and extensions n 1 and 12.5 kg bars. Price is at 10% gross and 6% net discount.

        We need the name of the Buyer and banking details (bank officer, tel and fax, and company name, not account numbers please) to get an FCO to be addressed to that entity, after quick bank check on buyer authenticity and capability.

        Buyers side Intermediaries include four companies, plus anyone from your side, to share 1% from total 2%. 1% for Buyer mandate. 2% seller side closed.

        Please advise your interest and take action in 24 hours.  We will accept no communication or discussions on this offer apart on info above.  We will give this to the Buyer who can move the quickest.

        Thank you..

        Best regards,

        ---

        FARAJ HOUTY

        VICE PRESIDENT

        ALHABIB COMMERCIAL BROKERAGE LLC

        PO BOX 111676, DUBAI, UAE

        AHCB.LLC@...

        +37069993999 MBL

        (I am currently in Lithuania. Please use only this contact number)

        YAHOO Contacts.. FARAJUS78

        SKYPE Contacts.. FARAJUS