Looking Buyer/Importer for T-shirt, Polo Shirts

  • aeronaut2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      We are leading Malaysian company involved with Intl Trade, Export
      Import, Commission/Buying Agent and Representation firm which
      Corporate Head Office in Bangladesh (holding registered liaison
      Company in South Africa) is looking Buyer Partner in EU / US &
      Canada for long term business relation. If necessary, we'll provide
      percentage of Shares of our established company to Buyer Partner to
      more explore business. Interested Buyer company are requested to
      contact immediately.

      T-shirts :
      135-150 GSM, 160 -200 GSM, 100% Cotton, various color, Asian/
      European/ US size
      Price : FOB US$ 9 / per dozen (stock lot)

      Polo Shirts :
      180 - 200 GSM, 100% Cotton, various color, Asian, European, US size
      Price : FOB US$ 11 / per dozen (stock lot)

      Sincerely,
      S. Chowdhury
      Managing Director
      CAPITAL GOVERNANCE Sdn Bhd
      24-5A, Jalan SS6/3, Kelana Jaya, PJ
      Selangor, 47301 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
      Mobile : +60-16-6007296
      E-mail : aeronaut@..., aeronaut2003@...

      Bangladesh Office
      Proprietor
      CHOWDHURY ENTERPRISE
      (Int'l Trade, Export-Import, Commission Agents/Representation etc)
      123 New Kakrail Road, Ground Floor, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
      Tel : +880-2-9362444, +880-2-9350718
      Fax : +880-2-836-1997(Off), 880-2-9336278(Res)
      E-mail : aeronaut@... , aeronaut2003@...