Looking Buyer/Importer for T-shirts, Polo Shirts

  • Shahnewaz Chowdhury
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004

      We are leading Malaysian company involved with Intl Trade, Export Import, Commission/Buying Agent and Representation firm which Corporate Head Office in Bangladesh (holding registered liaison Company in South Africa) is looking Buyer Partner in EU / US & Canada for long term business relation. If necessary, we'll provide percentage of Shares of our established company to Buyer Partner to more explore business. Interested Buyer company are requested to contact immediately. We're sending our COMPANY PROFILE for your kind consideration.

      T-shirts :

      135-150 GSM, 160 -200 GSM, 100% Cotton, various color, Asian/ European/ US size

      Price : FOB US$ 9 / per dozen (stock lot)

      Polo Shirts :

      180 - 200 GSM, 100% Cotton, various color, Asian, European, US size

      Price : FOB US$ 11 / per dozen (stock lot)

      Sincerely,
      S. Chowdhury
      Managing Director
      CAPITAL GOVERNANCE Sdn Bhd
      24-5A, Jalan SS6/3, Kelana Jaya, PJ
      Selangor, 47301 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
      Mobile : +60-16-6007296
      E-mail : aeronaut@..., aeronaut2003@...

      Bangladesh Office
      Proprietor
      CHOWDHURY ENTERPRISE
      (Int'l Trade, Export-Import, Commission Agents/Representation etc)

      123 New Kakrail Road, Ground Floor, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
      Tel : +880-2-9350718
      Fax : +880-2-836-1997(Off), 880-2-9336278(Res)
      E-mail : aeronaut@... , aeronaut2003@...

      Do you Yahoo!?