Offering : Pinewooden Safety Match

  • SambodoBDjodi@tpj.co.id
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      We are a general trading company in Indonesia, would like to offer the following
      item :
      Material : PINEWOODEN SAFETY MATCHES
      Stick size : 43 x 2.15 x 2.15 mm
      a. Type 5 E, average content 45 sticks (box size : 51 x 35 x 14 mm)
      b. Type 5 H, average content 45 sticks (box size : 51 x 35 x 11 mm)
      Brand : Sailor, Surfer, Fire, No. 1
      Quantity : Minimum Order 1 x 20 feet container of,
      a. Type 5E = 850 cartons
      b. Type 5H = 1,000 cartons
      Packing : 10 boxes in a plastic wrapping
      10 such wrappings in a plastic packing
      10 such packings in a corrugated box

      Net Price : FOB Jakarta, Indonesia per carton
      a. Type 5E USD 12.00
      b. Type 5H USD 11.50

      Payment : TT or Irrevocable L/C

      Validity : 30 August 2001

      Please do not hesitate to contact us SambodoBDjodi@... if there is any
      queries.

      Best Regards,
      Djodi B Sambodo

      PS :
      We also suply handicrafts, coal, cinnamon, coconut wood, photocopy paper and
      others.