Industrial Valves, Pneumatics & Instrumentation.

  • pkdby
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Dear All Viewers,

      We are in line of All Types of Industrial Valves , All Pneumatic
      Products and Pressure and Temperature Mesuring Devices. If Any one
      comes for such types of requirements. Please contact for good
      quality product and the best prices.

      regards,

      P.K.Dubey.

      Our Address:
      SATURN ENGG. SERVICES
      111, B.C. CHAMBERS,
      47, JAORA COMPOUND
      INDORE (M.P.)
      INDIA
      PHONES : +91-731-5044826, +91-731-2701960
      MOBILE : +919826051050
      E-MAIL : saturnengg@...