Re: [The Saudi Network] EXPORT OF SHOES/CHAPPALS

  • Al Hokair & Sons Group - EP
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 3:03 AM
      Dear Mr. Massoud,

      I am a business broker, Sri Lankan and presently being based in Saudi
      Arabia. Concerning yours interest in expanding your business ties with
      international market, I would like to propose and have your interest towards
      Sri-Lanka and interested in browsing a potential market for your esteemed
      firm somewhere in Sri Lanka.
      If your good self find interest in my proposal, please send me the list of
      your prodcuts along with its price list.
      Thanking you and remain.
      Regards
      Sakeer M. Zubair
      (sakeer_zubair@...)