NT Computer Co .UK.

  • REHAN SYED
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2001

      Dear, Members/Readers,

      We are the wholeseller/retailer of computer accessories and peripheralls based in London (UK), If you have any inquiry regarding computer accessories/peripheralls pls. let us know on the following e-mail addresses or call me on my mobile.

      ntcompuk@...
      or

      sahmedrehan@...

      Mobile:0044-7941-117089

      Contact: Rehan Ahmed.

      Regards,

      Rehan.

        "GLOBUS TRADING Co." <globustrading@...> wrote:

      SELL !!!

      URGENT !!!

      Products       :STELL SHEET-1
      Origin         :Turkish
      Specification:W:1000 roll
                      Thickness : 3,5 mm
      Standard       :DIN 1026
      Quantity       :430 ton
      Price          :270 FOB TURKEY PORT

      Products       :STELL SHEET-1
      Origin         :Turkish
      Specification:W:1250 roll
                      Thickness : 3,5 mm
      Standard       : DIN 1026
      Quantity       :530 ton

      If you have got other demand products contact us please
      with  e-mail :
      globustrading@...

      Please Visit us at:

      http://www.The-Saudi.Net