[the-saudi-network] Welcome to The Saudi Network

  • Sameer Alshaikh
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 1999
      Hi,

      Welcome to The Saudi Network, Trade and business informations and links to Saudi arabia, arabian gulf and middle east area..

      Sameer Alshaikh
    • fahedpiracha
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2007
        --- In The-Saudi-Network@yahoogroups.com, "Sameer Alshaikh"
        <alshaikh@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Welcome to The Saudi Network, Trade and business informations and
        links to Saudi arabia, arabian gulf and middle east area..

        > Sameer Alshaikh

        Dear Mr. sameer Alshaikh,

        I have received your e-mail. Thanks. Kindly let me know the disposal
        of this message so that I may act accordingly.

        with warmest regards,

        Alhaj Altaf Ahmed Piracha
        e-mail: fahedpiracha@...
      • edvard_lorber
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2007
          Hi,

          I need help. I search for companys that produce and sell mattresses
          in UAE. Can you help me?
          Thanks,
          Edvard Lorber

          <alshaikh@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Welcome to The Saudi Network, Trade and business informations and
          links to Saudi arabia, arabian gulf and middle east area..

          > Sameer Alshaikh

        • Raif Emini
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27, 2008
            Dear Sameer Alshaikh,
            I am looking to find business partners in Kingdom Saudi Arabia,
            Kingdom Bahrain and UAE who are able to bring to me paralyzed
            patients because of Spinal Cord Injury or Brain Injury. These
            patients must have no problem with money but are looking for help and
            who are thankful to get help.
            I want to mention that Paraplegic or Quadriplegic (Tetraplegic)
            patients are paying for one Steam Cell injection, 20'000.00 USD and
            if a patient takes minimally 6, it costs him/her 120'000.00 USD, and
            what are the results? Very, very little!!!
            If I treat Paraplegic or Quadriplegic-Tetraplegic patients three
            times in one day, the results are very concrete just in the first day!

            Sincerely,
            Raif Emini,Herbal Therapist
            www.Mjekimi.com

            BARISHTAR HERBAL THERAPIST – Toronto, ON CANADA
            www.Mjekimi.com
            Raif Emini Esq. Herbal Therapist - Tel: 001-416-913-1967 Email:
            herbaltherapist@...
            Spinal Cord Injury Paraplegia – Quadriplegia Tetraplegia
            Are you looking for help?
            Have you had an accident-coincident and as a consequence of Spinal
            Cord-Vertebrae Injury or Brain injury you were paralyzed ? – you are
            unable to feel your body from the chest down? Have you asked help
            from physicians or therapists? You were told by them that you should
            get accustomed to live in that health condition you have and there is
            no help for you with it. Do not surrender! In spite of that what you
            are told there is a help for you! GUARANTEED POSITIVE QUICK RESULTS
            IN YOUR FIRST TREATMENT OR NO CHARGE!
            PARAPLEGIC: What if you could walk again as little as 6 weeks, no
            matter how many years your injuries go back?
            QUADRIPLEGIC-TETRAPLEGIC: What if you could walk again as little as
            12 weeks, no matter how many years your injuries go back?