Re: Introduction

  • Harry smartell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2004

      Dear sir.

      Our company SMARTELL SOLUTTI INDONESIA is a trading agent for Crude oil, steam coal and iron sand / ore. We already deal for crude oil from Russia ( REBCO ), and now we are ready for supply ARAMCO to you.

      If you need more information, please send us your data by fax to: 62-21-5251018 or by e-mail harry_smartell@... / hariansyah@... Attn Mr. Hariansyah. After you give me the LOI we will send you the procedure and all information for TOP TABLE MEETING of ARAMCO.

      Thank you very much.

      Best regards,

      Mr. Hariansyah

      Continental Traders <ctraders@...> wrote:

      Dear Sir,

      We require the email addresses and postal addresses including telephone and fax numbers of the commercial department of Alexandria National Iron and Steel Company.

      Any help in this respect would be highly appreciated.

      Thanksand Regards

      Rehan Ahmed

      Please Visit us at:

      http://www.The-Saudi.Net