paper products

  • GPI UNITRADE
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      paper products

      Dear sir/madame,

      We can provide you the following paper products:

      Cast coated paper

      Kraft Paper

      Security Paper

      Newsprint paper

      Art paper

      1s coated paper

      carbon paper

      Please get in touch to make you an offer.

      Regard George

      GPI UNITRADE

      9 C, Vasileos Constantinou str., 3075 Limassol,

      CYPRUS  -  Tel: 00357 99402602   Fax: 00357 25336143

      E-mail: gpiunitrade@...

    • gasmexport
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30

      Dear Sirs, dear madams,

      We can provide A4 and A3 white paper, scholar notebooks, note pads etc...

      If interested, please fell free to contact us.

      Best regards.