Re: [The-Saudi-Network] Trade Opportunities

  • paree14@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
      i want to know more about saudia history than food thank you
    • tariqueimran@indya.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
        Dear Sir,

        This has reference to your website we have gone through on March 20,
        2001 and further, we are glad to introduce ourselves that we are one
        of the leading Indian MANUFACTURERS & EXPORTERS of quality VELVET,
        SIEDE, SILK, SATIN, CANVAS, ACRYLIC & COTTON FABRIC’S BAGS in
        different designs, shapes, sizes, & specifications for the last eight
        years.

        These bags are the most suitable for exclusive packaging in Gems &
        Jewelry Industries;
        Precious & Semi- precious Stones; Cosmetics & Fragrance Industries;
        Toiletries & Soap Industries; Skin Care Products & Pedicure Articles;
        Perfumes Manufacturers & Wholesalers; Gift & Novelties Industries and
        also in Trade Promotions for Special Valuable Consumer Goods & in
        Small Toys Packaging etc. These bags have good demands in the U.S.,
        Canada, Germany and France in bulk and on regular basis.

        Please find more details and the prices asunder below for your kind
        evaluation and for any further products information, clarification
        and advice, Kindly feel free contact us. Also please be informed that
        we also produce large size bags in different fabrics, textures, and
        sizes for our regular clients.

        Looking forward for your valued comments and a strong trade tie up
        between our two organizations. On hearing from your end we will send
        you a range of our velvet bags from our productions along with few
        fabric swatches for your kind evaluation, by return.

        Sincerely Yours, we remain.
        For Ahran Fashions & Bags International

        Tarique Imran
        (Business Development Manager)
        ejaz-ahmed@...

        Enjoy being an Indyan at http://www.indya.com
      • tariqueimran@indya.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20, 2001
          Re:Supply of our elegant quality small velvet bags

          Dear Sirs,

          This has reference to your website we have gone through on April 10,