Re: [The Saudi Network] Carrier Seeking Agency Services

  • mohammad hussain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hello,
      We wish you a happy and a prossperous new year 2004.
      We have have a 20 ft container of home furniture for Mascow  ( place of last delivery is Novorossiisk ). Please quote the minimum rate to deliver;
      With best regards.
      Muhammad Hussain

      "Phoenix Caribbean Shipping Line, Inc." <phoenix_caribbean@...> wrote:
      PCSL is seeking additional qualified logistics assistance in handling
      and distributing cargo bound for Saudi sea and air ports.

      Interested parties please reply with full style and references to:
      Phoenix Caribbean Shipping Line, Inc.
      Rene Madrazo, Director, Special Projects
      t. 718-317-6399  f. 775-239-9121
      Email:  rene.madrazo@...

      Please Visit us at:

      http://www.The-Saudi.Net