South African Products etc

  • Aubrey Meissenheimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
      I have excellent contacts for most South African Products at very good
      prices.

      Send me full details of all your requirements including specifications and
      budget price.

      I will respond immediately.

      I have been in business since 1st March 1988.

      Regards,

      Mr. Aubrey Meissenheimer
      Chief Executive Officer
      LESEDING INTERNATIONAL
      PO Box 1062, Pretoria. 0001
      Republic of South Africa.
      Tel : +27 12 3797948
      Fax : +27 12 3797948
      Mobile : +27 82 8153240
      E-Mail:Leseding@...
      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
    • Tony Daniels
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
        2/2/01

        Dear Aubrey,

        We got your request on to sell South african products.
        Please give us your list and prices for our company
        consideration purchase and distribution.

        Tony

        --- Aubrey Meissenheimer <LESEDING@...> wrote:
        > I have excellent contacts for most South African
        > Products at very good
        > prices.
        >
        > Send me full details of all your requirements
        > including specifications and
        > budget price.
        >
        > I will respond immediately.
        >
        > I have been in business since 1st March 1988.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Mr. Aubrey Meissenheimer
        > Chief Executive Officer
        > LESEDING INTERNATIONAL