office space required

  • conttraders
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Dear Sir,

      We are exporters of fine quality Pakistani Marbles in the form of
      tiles and slabs.

      We are planning to open our office in Saudi Arabia for that purpose
      we need an office space in any port city of Saudi Arabia.

      Any interested person having the required space available is
      requested to please contact us.

      Also if any person interested to allow as the office space and act
      as our partner is also very much welcome to contact us.

      Thanks & Very Best Regards,

      Rehan Ahmed
      (Manager Operations)

      Continental Traders