our fragrances

  • tonio magro
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      We are looking for the right distributors world-wide who would like to take
      a close look at our new brand of fragrances. We are looking for companies
      who already have full experience in distribution, especially on fragrances,
      cosmetics, skin care or toiletries. Please send in your full company profile
      via e mail, so that we can take your company into consideration. Please send
      directly to our e mail tmagro@... and we will send you photos of our
      products. Minimum order is only 5,000 units but rest assured that this is
      only the start, as our products will be wanted by the majority of consumers
      in your country, as the fragrances are really fresh, the packaging is
      beautifull and the prices are right. In eventuality of an order you will be
      dealth with via our french factory directly. Please contact us if you feel
      you can do the right job for us and also identify your market please.
      Regards.
      Tonio Magro
      tmagro@...

      TONIO MAGRO - VAT REG NO 1671-9219