A4 PAPER WE ARE LOOKING FOR

  • Zangostar Exports Group
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013

      Dear Friends

      Our Company is looking for A4 paper big quantities.
      We will accept offers Only from Factories suppliers no intermediaries please.
      We will appreciate your serious quotes for 2-5 containers FOB your port.
      Contact us through our E-mail: peloponese@...

      Thank you

      kindest Regards

       Dimi Paidakis
      Imports - Exports

      Skype : peloponese7
      Greece Argos Tel: +30 2751 400 601 / Fax +30 2751 500 601
      Mob: +30 6940 828673 / Viber & cell:+30 6931 083800
      E-mail: peloponese@... / Web: www.p-pexports.com

      ZANGOSTAR Ltd Cyprus / Limassol  Tel :  + 357 25 822832 / Fax:+ 357 25 730060

      VAT: CY 10274481T   E-mail: info@...  /Web: www.zangostar.com

      P Please think before you print ! BE RESPONSIBLE ! Take care our world!
      This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information.If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email.Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly prohibitedEmail transmission security and error-free status cannot be guaranteed as information could be intercepted, corrupted,destroyed,delayed,incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender, ZANGOSTAR Ltd Exports Group under VAT: CY10274481Ttherefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which may arise as a result of email transmission.