Sara Textiles-Manufacturers of Corporate Apparels

  • Saratex Ksa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
    Dear Valued Customer,

    We are Manufacturer and Supplier of Promotional Apparel items & corporate Giveaways. At SARA TEXTILE we are committed to quality requirements of the highest standard. We do not compromise on quality. We make sure quality is adhered to throughout our operation from sampling to final shipment. Quality assurance is an inherent part of our services and we ensure that our Customers do not face any problem at any stage.

    The one source for a professional look in career apparel & the people who create and design your corporate image. Have an idea for a promotional item? Need an idea?  Our professional design & merchandising team is ready to create perfect item for you.

    We produce and supply a wide collection includes:

    Corporate Apparels:
    Corporate Giveaways:
    School Uniform
    ·         Polo Shirt
    ·         T-Shirt
    ·         Boys Dress Shirt & Pant
    ·         Men’s Dress Shirt
    ·         Caps
    ·         Boys Short
    ·         Men’s Dress Pant
    Workwear:
    ·         Girls Blouse & Pant
    ·         Ladies Blouse
    ·         Coverall
    ·         Unisex T-Shirt & Polo Shirt
    ·         Ladies Skirt
    ·         2-Piece Coverall
    Hotel Uniform:
    ·         Ladies Office Jacket
    ·         Bib Overall
    ·         Chef Uniform
    ·         Cotton Twill Jacket
    ·         Cargo Pant
    ·         Waiter & Waitress Uniform

    ·         Denim Pant
    Hospital Uniform:

    ·         Security Shirt & Pant
    ·         Hospital Coat

    ·         Men’s Women’s Hospital Set

    We from our services and quality have served many valuable organizations in UAE and are also willing to serve you with our 0.00% defect policies. Above all we provide after sales services to back up our product which makes us distinct in the field of textile and apparel.

    Please send us request a catalog if you interested in our company to generate a long term business relationship.

    Hoping to be at your service, we remain.

    Best regards,
    FAISAL AHMED
    Marketing Manager

    Sara Textile & Apparel Sourcing Fzc