re:LED Spotlights ,bulbs for showroom ,shop ,resturant Lighting

  • 坚 段
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2012
      Dear All ,

      Shenzhen Moya LED lighting over 6 years hard work and innovation ,Already take up a position in LED lighting industry ,and our LED Spotlights ,bulbs have widely used in Indoor shop ,resturant ,showroom ,and office lighting .

      If you have any projects ,Welcome to ask from us about lighting design and products choice .

      Regards

      Danny
      Shenzhen Moya Led lighting co.,ltd
      www.moyaled.com
    • Robert Souz
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
        Hello
        The SMARTEK with his new department distribution of lubricating oils vehicular, industrial and naval, in search of this industry sector, which has a quality product and want to enter the Brazilian market, we do all the logistics and sales in the Brazilian market.

        The market is very heated, and quality has to submit competitive prices.

        Companies that are interested send a portfolio company data and product details.
        Contato@... - Distribution subject.

        :.  Souza Filho
        Phone:55-27-9939-5090
        rabbittrix@...

         “Tudo que decidires fazer, realiza-o imediatamente.

                  Não deixe para tarde o que puderes realizar pela manha.”

        To: The-Saudi-Network@yahoogroups.com