Manicure Pedicure Sets - Beauty Instruments

  • Allied International
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2012
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      We manufacture high quality manicure/pedicure instruments for personal care. All of our instruments are free from manufacturing defects and offer great convenience & ease of use for personal care.

      Our product catalogue can be seen by visiting the given below link.

      We welcome customer designs as we have the capability to produce any design at competitive rates.

      Should you have some interest, please feel free to write back to us & we will be happy to answer all your queries.

      Looking forward to serve your needs now & always,

      Thanking you,

      Best regards

      M.Shoaib

      ALLIED INTERNATIONAL