Re: [The Saudi Network] More urea available for sale

  • New message
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2000
      Dear Mr. Tony
      Many thanks for your keen attn to our company, but it's quite unfortunate that we don't deal with oil and it's sub-goods.
      herewith we find the pleasure to introduce ourselves and offer a business in hand:

      A-Company profile
      Queen Coeast Co. Ltd.,
      is specializing in Selling Chemicals goods and also interested in Mines & Minerals And Raw Materials Exporting.
      At the present, we intend to boost our Business ties with main
      Suppliers who may need ONE ACTIVE selling Agent here in local and very Impressive Market, who is supposed to collect orders from the Market and efficiently fix the deals with Buyers on Suppliers' behalf.
      We would like to participate in the field of Chemicals, Minerals & Raw Materials EXP/IMP.
      We also wish to inform you Queen Coeast is actually the First
      e-Marketing Company here in Iran so you have gained the opportunity to get THE RIGHT PARTNER plus selling your products even better than the past(if any) Since we have gathered the best of the nation who are holding MBA, Ph.D. Degree in INT'L Marketing and one of the most challenging Salesforce can act on your behalf.

      H/P:+98-911-214-5716
      Queen Coeast Co. Ltd.,
      sales@...
      http://www.queencoeast.itgo.com

      B-Inquiry
      We've noticed your name and e-mail Add at www.wbc.com and got
      interested to your esteemed company, please quote us your most
      competitive prices for hydroxide sodium CFR Darrusalam/Tanzania and Mombasa/Kenya for 10 to 15 20FCL per month with flwg

      specifications:
      1-Physical properties:
      Color white
      form solid(flake)
      Bulk Density 0.64 Gm/cc

      2-Chemical composition

      NaOH 98% Min
      NaCL 100pm Max
      NaClO3 70ppm Max
      Ca++,Mg++ 300ppbMax
      Hg++ Nil

      3-Required facts:
      -Origin ?
      -Packing?
      -Expected date of shipment?
      -Terms of delivery?
      -Terms of payment?
      -Supply capacity per voyage?
      -Sample availability for labratory verification?

      4-Considering our selling commission 5% from total CFR value
      receivable upon L/C issuance by original end-user.

      C-pls kindly be informed that my organizational active e-mail is: mohsen@....

      looking forward to hearing from you asap,

      Your faithfully

      Mohsen Akbari