Basamati & Non Basmati Rice Offer

  • Allied Int'l
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2012
      Dear Members,

      We deal in all types of Basmati & Non-Basmati rice from Pakistan. Our
      main varities are:

      Super Kernel Basmati Rice White
      Super Kernel Basmati Rice Parbolied
      Basmati-385 Rice White/Parboiled Rice
      Basmati-386 Rice White/Parboiled Rice
      1121 Rice White/Parbolied
      Irri-9 Long Grain Rice
      Long Grain Irri-6 Rice White
      Long Grain Irri-6 Rice Parbolied

      We offer rice in printed bags carrying customer's logo & address in
      all type Packing Material & sizes.

      Should you have some interest in importing rice from Pakistan, please
      send us your detailed enquiry & we will forward you our quotation
      specific to your requirement.

      Looking forward to hear from you soon,

      Best regards

      M.Ali,