door wooden and furniture

  • Ugur Muş
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 2:43 AM
      Dear Sir,
         Let me introduce myself, my name is Mr. Ugur Muş and I am the export manager of the company UMTDOOR & FURNITURE,  Turkish, dedicated to the field of wooden door and Home and office furniture.
       We would like to contact you for future projects. Our company is now very committed to export and searching new
       business opportunities along, and leading a consortium of home materials companies and decoration projects for  home and services from Turkey.
       We are the leading manufacturer of wooden doors,office furniture and home furniture also special features as per client requirements.
        We are located in Kayseri, we are one of the most recognized business in Kayseri for wooden door and home furniture.
      . The company  has improved the production and logistics to offer even more competitive prices, quality and customer-oriented service.
       I happy to send products that you are of interest. For catalog and prices, please contact us.
       Thanks also for your visit and your comments in our http://www.umtdoor.com/ web site.
      UGUR MUS
       Best Regards.
      Organize san. Böl. 16.cAD. No: 43, MELIKGAZI, KAYSERİ, , TURKIYE
      t: +90 352 321 41 38 | f: +90 352 321 41 39
      e: export@... | w: www.umtdoor.com