Sell Tyre Retreading Plants

  • Peter Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2000

      Sell:- Tyre Retreading Plants

      We sell Tyre Retreading Plants. Retreaded Tyres are
      much cheaper than new ones. It only costs Usd 8 to retread a
      car tyre and Usd 60 to retread a truck tyre (approx).

      Retreads are proven to be safe, and as durable as comparable
      new tyres. They are also proven to be environment friendly.

      We can supply equipment to retread any size tyre including car,
      truck, and OTR (Heavy Duty Vehicles).

      This is a high profit business (30years experience) with international
      opportunities. We provide training and on going technical support

      For more details, please contact

      Cooper Holdings
      4 St Georges Square
      St Annes