Shipbuilding- work boats steel or aluminum hulls

  • Grani Ltd
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 1, 2011
      Odessa Ukraine Grani Ltd www.gran-i.com

      Dear Sirs,

      Grani Ltd - is a marine engineering and shipbuilding company based in Ukraine.
      We would much appreciate in receiving your newbuilding enquiry for work vessels, dive support, fishing vessels, mini supply with LOA up to 20 m.

      Please visit our updated website - www.gran-i.com

      In our production range:

      - work boats
      - catamaran work
      - mini supply
      - expedition
      - fishing boats
      - diving support
      - patrol boats

      We work with steel and aluminum hulls.
      Specialized and customized orders welcome.

      We look forward to giving you service with our design solutions and construction possibilities and making any co-operations with your company.

      RGDS
      Timur Devishev

      Grani Ltd
      Ukraine 65967 Odessa