Softmagic welcomes computer buyers to dubai

  • hirorajni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      If you are looking for PCs, or laptops of all types @
      configurations, or need components such as hard disks- pocket,or
      external, MP3 players, and IP net cameras for security in your
      offices, warehouses,& all branches through the net, etc and other
      items such as memories, cpus, cases, monitors,keyboards etc please
      visit our showroom at computer plaza, M12B, al ain centre, next to
      ramada hotel, bur dubai tel 3590175 dubai - we are already selling
      to plug-ins and dubai duty free and many top outlets/ regards-
      sharad/rohit- softmagic computers LLc, email-
      rohit@...