Re: [The Saudi Network] Hot computer offers from dubai- uae

  • Suhail M.
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003

      Satellite 5200-902 and 5200-802 made in Germany are needed so provide me the price please.

      hirorajni <hirorajni@...> wrote:
      Our company softmagic computers llc, can supply at very competitive
      prices to dealers- all types of computers- PCs, laptops, components-
      hard disks- external and pocket,MP3 players, cameras, monitors, -
      the full range of accessories- please contact  -
      rohit@... with your specific enquiry

      For more informations and functions of this eGroup; Unsubscribe, Chat, Add a friend, and more:-
      check http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The-Saudi-Network

      Please Visit us at:

      http://www.The-Saudi.Net
      http://www.NovaStars.com