Introduction to Mech8 Engineering-Your Reliable Outsource Design Partner

  • Mohammad usman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      Dear Mr. Sir,

      Assalam Alikum

      Hope you are enjoying good health.

      Through the courtesy of this write up, I (Muhammad Usman Habib) will like to introduce you to Mech8 Engineering, Mech8 Engineering is an Engineering Enterprise dealing in designing of

      1. Mechanical-Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning System
      2. Electrical System
      3. Civil Structures
      4. Public Health Systems

      Our team consists of highly qualified and experienced personnel who have proved their expertise in number of challenging projects and are willing to take on any challenge.

      Mech8 Engineering can be your reliable outsource design partner where you will be get effective, innovative, technically sound, as per relevant standards and Cost Effective design solutions.

      Our Mission is to provide valued customers with most Economical, Effective, Efficient, Technically sound, Catering fully to client requirements, The Best and Correct Design Solution, Solution that guarantees peace of mind.

      Striving for a lasting and mutually beneficial business relationship.

      Do let me know if you have any queries/comments/suggestions to make.

      Best regards

      Muhammad Usman Habib
      CEO Mech8 Engineering
      Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan