Control your cars by internet ----- GPS tracker

  • ZhangNikelins
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010
      No matter where is the car, you can find it out, and control it by the system.
      Our office in Riyadh open a new system for vehicle manage. there is a system in many language, like english, arabic, etc.

      Function:
      * Real time tracking
      * GPS navigation
      * Camera
      * Listening in / Talk
      * Fuel control
      * SOS alarm
      * Anti-steal alarm
      * Overspeed alarm
      * Towing alarm
      * Parking alarm
      * Power off alarm
      * Support GPRS
      * Central lock
      etc..

      feel free to contact us.
      Yahoo: nikelins1160@...
      Skype: nikelins1160
      Email: niko@...
      Tel: 0086-13430997032 chinese, english
      0096-6592923989 arabic
      ( Niko Zhang from Maalomaty Company Ltd.)
    • Hassan Chehab
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010

        Dear Sir,

        Please email me whether we can use this system in Beirut.lebanon and what headend equipment needed,
        email us more information and price.

        egards
        Hassan Chehab