Doing Coal and Palm Oil Business in Indonesia

  • mrhot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010

      Dear Sir,

      Greetings..

      Are you looking for Coal or Palm Oil origin Indonesia?

      As Indonesia is one of big Coal and Palm Oil producer in the world, and there are many producers of the Coal and Palm Oil in Sumatra Island and Kalimantan Island who are looking for the real buyer and partner for joint venture.

      I'm offering myself to work for you here in Indonesia. You can appointed me as your Representative Staff for Office in Indonesia. I will do all the things for you/your company business.

      Or, if you willing, you can establish new company in Indonesia as vehicle for doing business here. I can assist you for setup new company here.

      I can represent you to do searching, negotiating and dealing with the real seller/supplier of Coal and Palm Oil. And with you/your company back up, we can deal with anyone in any potential business in Indonesia, as there are many potential business we can do here.

      I'm looking forward for good business relation with you.

      Best regards,
      Marihot Sitinjak
      Indonesia
      Phone: +62 813 81973168