CAGED system

  • Lt. Scott
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2007
      Help, I am trying to make sense of this system but need just a little
      help clarifying it. The problem is all the variations are placed on the
      neck (IE.. all the finger locations for each note is placed on the neck
      all at once, in the same picture. I need them broken into each seperate
      note variation, or can some one explain it to me better, or direct me
      to a place that explain it better. Or , am I just intrpreting it
      wrong??? Head--- about to EXPLODE!!!AHHHHHHHH!!! Just kidding.
      Pleez, someone, can you clarify?? I interperate it and practice it the
      way I interprete it, but I do not know if'n I gots it right, ya know?
      Yeah, yeah, Get a teacher. I am broke, they do not pay us Fire
      Lieutenants anything.

      Tanks for any help.

      John
    • Lt. Scott
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 6, 2007
        Also, I have looked at and read all the Docs in the files section here.
        And they have Helped. Some. I really just need to know if I am
        practicing them right..

        John
      • Lt. Scott
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 6, 2007
          Hi all, again.
          I had a friend show me what he knew of the scale. It helped alot. He
          just happened to pop in. Imagine that.

          John