Memes, quotes, & snippets Oh my! (promo)

  • Rose Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013
      Oh so busy today!

      It's my blog day on Romance Books '4' Us. Come see my collection of encapsulated thought. Leave one of your own!
      http://romancebooks4us.blogspot.com/

      Need a smile? I'm talking about memes on my main blog http://calliopeswritingtablet.com/ , I also have a quote up for the 100 Things Challenge.
      Scroll back a day to read the definition.

      There's a Hump Day Hook on my satellite blog http://calliopesotherwritingtablet.blogspot.com

      And on my other satellite blog, I have a post up for Horny Hump Day http://theancillarymuse.blogspot.com/

      While you're out and about, come play The Falling Leaves game on Romance Books '4' Us. Win prizes including a $50 gift card for Amazon or Barnes & Noble, ebook prizes, t-shirt and totebag too. Read the author pages and find those 20 falling leaves!
      http://romancebooks4us.com

      Rose Anderson
      Love Waits in Unexpected Places
      http://calliopeswritingtablet.com/