xPROMO: Melodee Has Two Hundred Word Tuesday and More!

  • Melodee Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5 3:00 AM

      So, what's happening around my place?

      A bunch, but we'll get it all in! (Note that links to all of the things can be found in my signature below.)

      How often do you get a chance to learn something about the authors who write the stories that you love? And how often do the authors have to tell you about themselves in less than 200 words? Well, you can do both every Tuesday on my blog at http://www.melodeeaaron.com when I host Two Hundred Word Tuesday! Each week, I post a single question that authors are asked to answer, and readers can then comment or ask for more details in case 200 words just wasn't enough! Stop by and have some fun...you might just learn something, too!

      I like a shallow learning curve, and that's why I post only one of my Rules for Authors on my site at http://www.melodeeaaron.com every Monday. That gives you a whole week to digest and learn a rule before a new one hits you upside the head!

      Take a look at my blog postings...they seem random at first glance, but there is a method to my madness. I haven't figured out what it is yet, but I'm working on it.

      You can find just about anyone on the social media networks. Even me! I'm active on MySpace, FaceBook, Twitter, and Google+ and there are links to all of my sites in my signature at the end of this message. Just in case you can't wait that long...

      Friend me on FaceBook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=775009732

      All of these special features are in addition to the range of excerpts from my books, FREE reads, biographies (both official and unofficial!), and tons of links to some of my author friends.

      I hope to see you around my site, group, and on social media soon.