GLBT Excerpt Day!, 5/3/2012, 12:00 am

  • The-Dark-Moon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Reminder from: The-Dark-Moon Yahoo! Group

      Title: GLBT Excerpt Day!

      Date: Thursday May 3, 2012
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 23 hours, 57 minutes.
      Notes: Today's the day where I'll throw out a topic or question that may interest people. :)

      If you have one to start, please do so!

    • The-Dark-Moon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2012

        Date: Thursday May 3, 2012