xPromo: Need Votes -- Rite Men for Maya

  • kuroisama
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      RITE MEN FOR MAYA needs votes over at the 'D. Renee Bagby Presents First Chapters' blog. Yes, it's my blog, but I still want to win. :P No, it's not a conflict of interest since I don't vote. I just beg other people to vote.

      Come on out and vote for best cover, best first chapter, best first line, and best last line of those titles posted in November. And while you're there check out a few of the first chapters submitted by hundreds of authors from around the net.

      For Instance:

      Rite Men for Maya by Zenobia Renquist
      Sometimes fishing for love requires two lures.

      The Strange Fate of Capricious Jones by Robert C. Roman
      All that remains to defend freedom are three Engineers: One is an ingenue. One is crippled. One is dead.

      Tartan Mate by Selena Illyria
      Katherine is determined to make Iain howl with pleasure.

      Dire Wolves: White Heat by Shelby Morgen
      Undercover operative Jake Parker needs a handler, and Heather Grant's more than up for the job.

      Vaaden Captives: Enid by Jessica Coulter Smith
      Enid is terrified of men, but she finds herself falling in love with the man who claimed her.

      Demon's Layer by Carlanime Bligh
      Nisha's spending the weekend with her boyfriend, her favorite werewolf... and a sex demon.

      Have a happy December,

      D. ReneƩ Bagby
      Building New Realms of Passion...

      Zenobia Renquist