xPromo: Need Votes -- Rite Men for Maya

  • kuroisama
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      RITE MEN FOR MAYA needs votes over at the 'D. Renee Bagby Presents First Chapters' blog. Yes, it's my blog, but I still want to win. :P No, it's not a conflict of interest since I don't vote. I just beg other people to vote.

      http://dreneebagbypresentsfirstchapters.blogspot.com/

      Come on out and vote for best cover, best first chapter, best first line, and best last line of those titles posted in November. And while you're there check out a few of the first chapters submitted by hundreds of authors from around the net.

      For Instance:

      Rite Men for Maya by Zenobia Renquist
      http://t.co/F4F1259
      Sometimes fishing for love requires two lures.

      The Strange Fate of Capricious Jones by Robert C. Roman
      http://t.co/OcdTTyh
      All that remains to defend freedom are three Engineers: One is an ingenue. One is crippled. One is dead.

      Tartan Mate by Selena Illyria
      Katherine is determined to make Iain howl with pleasure.
      http://t.co/kGXUerw

      Dire Wolves: White Heat by Shelby Morgen
      Undercover operative Jake Parker needs a handler, and Heather Grant's more than up for the job.
      http://t.co/wNz3DC4

      Vaaden Captives: Enid by Jessica Coulter Smith
      Enid is terrified of men, but she finds herself falling in love with the man who claimed her.
      http://t.co/sp8qs0q

      Demon's Layer by Carlanime Bligh
      Nisha's spending the weekend with her boyfriend, her favorite werewolf... and a sex demon.
      http://t.co/tLSgKRA

      Have a happy December,

      Renee
      --